Thursday, November 21, 2013

Almost One Year......

This Saturday will be bitter sweet for me. That day will mark one year since Daddy died.  His health problems started while I was in 6th or 7th grade.  He would develop pneumonia and/or bronchitis every winter those last few years in Ohio.  So we moved to Florida. Didn't really help. He eventually developed COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and Congestive Heart Failure. Other health issues followed - triple bypass, emphysema (another form of COPD), diabetes, high blood pressure and I don't even know what all.

Daddy's Obit


Obit Guestbook


A video I made with a song that I love and makes me think of him (and cry). I hope Blogger keeps the song with it.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be with you in spirit and sending you and Dad a lot of hugs. He's with you everyday and i'm sure you know that. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete